President Donald Trump has proven himself as a great leader of the American people in his first term.
He built an outstanding economy, kept us at peace in our foreign relations, and our borders secure.
His full list of accomplishments is extremely long, but here are just a few:
- Enacted significant tax cuts for individuals and businesses.
- Oversaw a period of substantial economic growth pre-COVID-19.
- Achieved historically low unemployment rates before the pandemic.
- Stock markets reached all-time highs during his term.
- Signed the First Step Act, reforming sentencing laws and expanding rehabilitation programs.
- Increased defense spending, modernizing the military. With the policy of peace through strength kept peace in the world.
- Signed the VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials to fire failing employees and established a VA hotline.
- Advocated for and began construction of a wall, fence and other barriers along the US-Mexico border to keep our country secure.
- Renegotiated NAFTA, resulting in the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).
- Imposed tariffs on Chinese goods, rolling back unfair trade practices.
- Reduced the number of federal regulations, simplifying governmental processes for businesses and individuals.
- Appointed three Supreme Court Justices and numerous federal judges.
- Helped broker the Abraham Accords and moved the US. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
- Withdrew from the lopsided Iran Nuclear Deal.
- U.S. became a net exporter of oil and natural gas.
President Trump’s goals and objectives for a new term in the Whitehouse align perfectly with mine and I fully and wholeheartedly endorse him in his candidacy for President of the United States in the 2024 Election.
Yours To Save America!
David A. Pautsch
US Congress – District 1